How do I return an item?
In order to initiate a return or if you have any questions please email our customer service at email@example.com, use our "Live Chat" service, or call 1-800-236-9029, a customer service representative will assist you.
SDS Supply Corp. accepts returns up to 30 days from date of product receipt. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
All returns must be in new condition with original packaging material. Customer is responsible for the shipping costs and insurance of all return shipments.
All return shipments must be approved and inspected for any damage/missing parts before an exchange/return can be processed. No refund/credit will be issued for any damaged/lost return shipments. Customer should contact and file a claim with the shipping carrier for all damaged/lost return shipments. All damages during shipping or missing parts must be reported within three (3) calendar days from the date of delivery.
In order to process services/repairs/exchanges, customer will be required to provide customer information, SDS Supply Corp's invoice number and/or sales receipt number, date of purchase, proof of payment, and the nature of the problem.
All services/repairs/exchanges must be approved by customer service and a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be issued upon approval. This RMA number is valid for fifteen (15) days of issuance and will be automatically voided after the fifteenth day. All returned merchandise must be accompanied with the RMA number on the outside packing box and received by SDS Supply Corp. before the RMA number expires. Customer agrees to be responsible for all inbound, outbound shipping and any handling charges for all services/repairs/exchanges.
- Merchandise must be returned in a saleable condition: complete in original packaging, unused, and free from damage. If the item is damaged, used, or not returned in the original box, including all parts, manuals, and other materials the item may be subject to additional fee's or be refused and a credit will not be given.
UV Lamps and Bulbs are non-returnable as we cannot guarantee integrity of returns (ie: oils on lamp, damaged light)
Mag-Erad Water Heater Cleaner is non-returnable as we cannot guarantee integrity and safety of solution once out of our possession
Mini Gadgets Electronics including voice recorders, hiddens cameras, video cameras, GPS devices, are non-returnable (unless received defective)
- Tools are not returnable. This includes crimpers, curb keys, torches, etc.
- Special Orders are NOT returnable unless product is defective. Special order items cannot be returned for any other reason.
- Products that have been installed CANNOT be returned.
- SDS Supply Corp. does not accept any returns for purchases made through any other store or retailer.
- All returns made to SDS Supply Corp. must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization number, (RMA number), to receive proper credit. If a product is returned without an RMA number the return may be refused.
- Any package that is refused and returned by recipient before contacting SDS Supply Corp. is subject to a 15% restocking fee, and will be charged for the return shipping.
- SDS Supply Corp. accepts returns up to 30 days from date of product receipt. Any items returned after 30 days will be refused.
- SDS Supply Corp. does not pay for shipping when returning a product. For your protection when returning an item please use a method that is insured and can be tracked. If the product is damaged during shipment, SDS Supply Corp. is not responsible.
- It is the recipient's responsibility, when returning an item, to ensure it is packaged well, so that it will arrive in good condition. Any damages from the shipper will be the recipient's responsibility.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Any items that qualify for free shipping and are refused by the recipient will have the shipping charged to the recipients account. This includes the cost of the outgoing shipping and return shipping. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- In some instances products are shipped defective from the manufacture. If this happens please contact us so we can work with you and find a solution. Please do not send the item back to us without informing us of the situation.
In order to initiate a return or if you have any questions please email our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org call 1-800-236-9029, a customer service representative will assist you.